Monday 28 March 2011

I know where I'm going!


I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. Consider the following; We humans are social beings. We come into the world as the result of actions of others. We survive here, in dependence on others. Whether we like it or not, there is hardly a moment of our lives when we do not benefit from others' activities. For this reason it is hardly surprising that most of our happiness arises in the context of our relationships with others. We stumble and fall constantly even when we are most enlightened. But when we are in true spiritual darkness, we do not even know that we have failed the task we must set for ourselves is not to feel secure, but to be able to tolerate insecurity. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Love yourself and each other.
118835277
Florida
( I stole this and thought I oughtta share,... ) these words are inspirational!
Remember: runningwater cannot be stopped,....has a character second to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment