Sunday 22 January 2012

In seeking You, you led me to love




In seeking you, you led me to love
You suffered my pains and my angst
And lead me to love
You looked within my core and tore away the unnecessary
The foibles and follies
The misguided judgment and unfair prejudice
In seeking you,
You led me to love
You stripped away the tired dishevelled exterior of earthly needs
And lead me to love
All that I sought you took
In its place you gave me love
I came seeking you amidst the throws of my human frailty
And you gave me love
You shielded me from myself
And in thus doing
You gave me love
Am repentant, for now I have my true love

For: The journey we must all take
Remember: runningwater is a life source, a giver a source proficient.

dans la Casablanca 201220001@6.45am

No comments:

Post a Comment