Tuesday 25 September 2012

What if I told you I loved you?

What if I told you I loved you?
What would it inspire in you?
Would you succumb?

What if I told you that from afar I've wondered and imagined 
What it would feel like to taste your lips
Secretly imagining a life fulfilled 
With you.
What if I told you that in a heartbeat you changed the course of my life?
And how I wonder how I've survived this long without you

Parce que,..toi sans moi
C'est pas possible!

What if I told you that I loved you?
Would your juices flow
Or would they gush? 

In moments I imagine you and me
Our present and future written
As only God could script it

There are no reasons for doubt
Is there?
What if you heard what I said 
And all became apparent
It all starts to make sense 
Pieces falling in place
My quiet whispers
My overburdened look
The never ending reply to a simple question asked

What if I told you that I loved you?
Would it inspire poetry?
I wish I was brave enough
Strong enough
To admit that,..
Your spirit fills me
Thoughts of you provokes me
What if I told you I loved you?

remember ~ runningwater never runs dry
with belief there is relief ~ never stop believing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment