Thursday 3 January 2013

Today I learnt I was dying

                                                       I got it now!
Today I learnt that I was dying
I learnt that there was no more they could do for me
I learnt that we are all going to die,...
But that never eased my pain
There was so many things I hadn't done
I was so fucking scared
I hadn't had a baby 
Nor bought a house 
Nor found true love
Nor had a skinny latte 
What was so friggin great about living anyhow?
Today I learnt that I was dying
I had run out of credit
Rushed moments became still
Passions unfulfilled
Distant now the memories of a great future
I didn't feel alive,...
What's the point of living if you can't feel alive?
I needed to embrace this
No need to be afraid
They say its the beginning of living
Yup,..they say so much!!

Happy new year!!!

In memory of: Klearh2o ~ gone but never forgotten



1 comment:

  1. My late husband i remember the day when you wrote this,you were sick and fighting with me.i was far from you, you were sad and feeling bad when you wrote i did not find the true love. But before you die you told me i loved you my titi.

    ReplyDelete