Thursday 14 January 2010

this morning


I emerged this morning grateful and glorious in the knowledge that I was now safe. Too often we are caught up in the predicament of others. Existing instead living, living instead of loving. I emerged completely aware of the importance of my life in the sphere of the world. Looking at the stars, live’s individual can seem insignificant. Important though is those we love, those we choose to love, and those we love even though the world deem them unfit to love.
Fundamentally I am, so I shall be. Be clean, be true, be-long, be-used and be aware. I emerged victorious, unsuspecting of life’s gift, grateful that life had chosen me to love.
I have chosen not to engage in lyrical masturbation, instead I will offer libation to the Gods of redemption. I have discouraged verbal tennis, and have discovered lyrical true essence of being. I am allowing the um-na-na to wash over me.
Spiritual is my guide, fast is my resolve. Complete is the heart. Mysterious remains the intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment