Friday 15 January 2010

you

am not angry nor cold
even now as the skies
darken and gather around me
nor am i afraid for what the future holds
as clearly i hold the future
my destiny is mine
nobody elses!
yes i am unafraid
yet afraid i become
as thoughts of past
events
dilenmas
proclivities
pervades my very being
i tell myself i am whole
i have become whole
No!
i do not need definition
nor image
i decide who i am
am blessed
blessed i am
my gift bear fruit
done all i can
all i can i have done
relentless is my pursuit
direct is my aim
i want you to hold me
i need to be held by you
like i have never before been held
i need to hear you sing my name
whisper kind words that soothe my pain
i want you to see my hurt
not to feel my hurt
want you
even though I don't need you
need you
i wneed you to want me
want me
for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment