Thursday 8 November 2012

Après la pluie comme le beau temp

Après la pluie comme le beau temp

The storm gathered and again I was caught in the midst of the madness. 
The still of time held me transfixed  and gripped by the fear within
Thoughts of despair arise
Feverish cold sweats
Demise imminent 
Future comes into sharp focus
Bleak  is the outlook
The lights dims,...

Another night spent in sweat and tears

Sweat and tears as I arise
It wasn't a dream,...

Another unending cycle of despair merging day and night
Familiar becomes my focus 
Acceptance my possibilities
Dread and self loathing 
Rituals of Work, Eat,Drift,Home,Pray

Familiar???

A recurring unending nightmare of days rolled into night into days
Seamlessly loaded with faint memories of Omar
Why? How? And When?
Answers elude me
Acceptance my possibilities?

The storm gathered and again I was caught in the midst of the madness 
I sought refuge in you but,..
No restitude did you offer

But i never stopped believing
Never stopped hoping
Never rested on my laurel

Then you spoke to me
So loud it was deafening
It all happened so quick

Casa, Rabat, Casa, Tribunal, Adul
Moments of joy
Moments of self discovery
The joys of being held
Joy and pain like sunshine and rain
The simple pleasures of sharing
Sharing and loving
Loving and being loved
A soulmate in an unforgiving world

Could it be?

Omar, Cecillia, Tunde???

Oui, après la pluie,...le beau temp

Pour Titi,  mon amour.
 Vraiment,...après la pluie,..le beau temp

Remember: runningwater affirms life.
09102012@londres



2 comments:

  1. My love husband,i'm your titi you still in my heart, and i still remember our travel from casa to rabat to casa back, i will never forget those days, i'm so happy cos my english became better than before hhh i'm missing you a lot, and i'm wishing british embassy one day to give me visa to come to visit your grave and to talk to you.i missed you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamil running water awolesi was a nice man

    ReplyDelete