Tuesday 27 November 2012

I would welcome a change of noose

I would welcome a change of noose
Unrelenting is my evil luck 
Breathless in its predicament 
Unpure, unclean unhealthy
Dark despairing cold and shattering 
Bleak unsparing dangerous 
The rage within an explosion of unfulfilled ambitions
NO
Unfulfilled initiation

Dare I dream?

I would welcome a change of noose

From boy to man
My thoughts, physicality, mind body and soul predetermined
I hear them say where is your God?
Mocking and mockingly

Giddy and without response
I dwell in the arms of pity, debate, social and economic intervention
My history often heard seldom believed 

A cause célèbre?

I would welcome a change of noose
The grip on this one is loosening
There is danger I may engage in self thought 
I may look for hope in a field of despair
Just another day in my life in Gaza

For: Mohamed & Laila. 
For the people of Gaza

Remember: runningwater keeps you clean inside and out
Londres 27novembre,12@07.59

No comments:

Post a Comment