Friday 26 November 2010

senu


Senu a Roma. 20061228
today I learnt that the things you say
have a deep and profound effect on my heart
so,
must I become guarded?
into a thousand pieces I see them break
a multitude of puzzles unravelled
today I learnt to love
learning only
that I have always known
how to love
i was merely seeking a soul
worthy of receiving
my loves unerring welcome
today I found solace in my solitude
and in so doing
I found peace
today I asked myself
if I love you
the answer resonates with the coolness of the breeze
and resolutely the stars proclaim Gods peace
i love
and so I have become loved
i am unworthy
so worthy I thus become
i have grown to be a man
though a boy i never was
i have known the steal pleasures of loves embrace
yet i lie within the calmness of Gods warmth
I am armed
yet defenceless i appear
seeming helpless
yet so strong
my spirit proclaim you
each day it brings me closer to you.
Roma. Italy – my thoughts on life and destiny upon completing the teachings of Paulo Coelho’s –the alchemist. ( essentially the treasures you seek is within you and around you. Your destiny is yours to grasp, all you have to do is to claim it. Fear not, for fear drives the fire of ambition ,..it keeps you alive )

No comments:

Post a Comment