Tuesday 30 November 2010


You Stole From Me!
YES YOU DID!
Jus cos u’ve rationalised it in ur ‘ead
Don’t make it true
We all have flights of fancy
You know you cheated
Every fibre, every sinew in your bones
knows its true
But you excuse it
Cha!
Bomba-clat! Ras-clat!
You have reaped where you did not sow
You have gained where you did not earn
You have profited where you did not sweat
You took another’s energy
Blood, sweat and future
And smiled at your cleverness
You stole moments, you stole dreams
YES YOU DID!
You stole and crushed somebody’s spirit
Jus cos u could!
You have no shame,..
You tried to rewrite the past
When others wondered how you came to acquire all your finery
You hoped no-one would notice
You lost old friends and gained new one’s too shy to tell you the truth of your duplicity
What a pity
And for what?
Most think you can’t harm a fly
But if they only knew!
Phew!
Your spirit Is unclean
Your God has deserted you
And you wonder why so many ill’s
befall you?
Look in the mirror
Do you like what you see?
Or are you so far gone you can’t see the skies for the trees?
Your smiles are not heartfelt
You are unclean
Oh what a shame, the prize of fame!
Yes fame!
You might think fortune smiles on you
But you are so wrong
You Stole From Me
You will never benefit from your infamy
No-one ever does
You took from me
When you should have been grateful for me
I helped shape your life
You can run, but you cant hide
Your sins are clear for all to see
For my sins I have atoned and I can testify
That God is great
My God is GR8!
What will your God say when you come to atone?
For You Stole From Me!
YES YOU DID!


*For the stolen,... for Africa
These words belong to me, I am not interpreting am only presenting!
Remember: runningwater cannot be stopped, it will overflow, it will wash and help cleanse you sole!
( yeah I know it’s SOUL, but think about it )

No comments:

Post a Comment